Available, delivery time 2-5 days
Chasseur - Tajine - The tajine is a conical casserole which has been used in Morocco for centuries to cook traditional recipes very slowly.
The CHASSEUR tajine with a cast iron dish and a ceramic lid gives optimum use thanks to the unquestionable properties of cast iron - even heat distribution and resistance to high temperatures.
The tajine is rigid and will not crack. It will keep dishes warm after the cooking has been completed. The Chasseur tajine is compatible with all types of hobs including induction and oven.
- Ø 24 cm x H 26,8 cm - 2,5 L - 3,2 Kg
- Ø 30 cm x H 32,8 cm - 3,5 L - 4,5 Kg
- All cook tops including induction.
- Made in France - produced in the Champagne Ardennes region of France, known the world over for its fine food and wine.
- Each piece of Chasseur Cast Iron Cookware is Unique - every piece is hand cast and crafted in individual sand moulds which are destroyed after each use.
- Manual Enamelling Process - the trademark Chasseur coloured enamel is skilfully applied by hand to each unique piece by trained experts.
- Cast Iron Classique collection have an Optimal Gauge on All Pieces - to promote unsurpassed heat distribution and retention and no hot spots.
- Environmentally Friendly - Chasseur uses up to 80% recycled material.
- Suitable for all Heat Sources Including Induction
Enameled cast iron cookware
Superior quality enameled cast iron cookware, manufactured in the Invicta foundry and enameling plants established since 1924 in Donchery in the French Champagne Ardenne region known all around the world for its food and wine.
0 of 0 reviews