Available, delivery time 2-5 days
Chasseur - Cast Iron Terrine 36 x 11 cm - The enameled cast iron pate terrine makes a stylish serving pan for meatloaf, fresh bread, pound cake or homemade custard - and its temperature retention properties allow the dish to remain hot or cold at the table until food is ready to serve. From kitchen to table.
- L 36 x B 11 x H 11,5 cm - 1,2 L
- All cook tops including induction.
- Made in France - produced in the Champagne Ardennes region of France, known the world over for its fine food and wine.
- Each piece of Chasseur Cast Iron Cookware is Unique - every piece is hand cast and crafted in individual sand moulds which are destroyed after each use.
- Manual Enamelling Process - the trademark Chasseur coloured enamel is skilfully applied by hand to each unique piece by trained experts.
- Cast Iron Classique collection have an Optimal Gauge on All Pieces - to promote unsurpassed heat distribution and retention and no hot spots.
- Environmentally Friendly - Chasseur uses up to 80% recycled material.
- Suitable for all Heat Sources Including Induction
Enameled cast iron cookware
Superior quality enameled cast iron cookware, manufactured in the Invicta foundry and enameling plants established since 1924 in Donchery in the French Champagne Ardenne region known all around the world for its food and wine.
0 of 0 reviews