Available, delivery time 2-5 days
Chasseur - Cast Iron Oval dishes - Perfect for making delicious gratins and roast meats...: cast iron retains heat efficiently, allowing you to use the gentlest cooking methods.
- red, inside cream
- L 28,0 cm x W 18 x H 5,0 cm - V 1,5 L, total 34,0 x 18 cm
- weight 2,6 kg
- All cook tops including induction.
- Made in France - produced in the Champagne Ardennes region of France, known the world over for its fine food and wine.
- Each piece of Chasseur Cast Iron Cookware is Unique - every piece is hand cast and crafted in individual sand moulds which are destroyed after each use.
- Manual Enamelling Process - the trademark Chasseur coloured enamel is skilfully applied by hand to each unique piece by trained experts.
- Cast Iron Classique collection have an Optimal Gauge on All Pieces - to promote unsurpassed heat distribution and retention and no hot spots.
- Environmentally Friendly - Chasseur uses up to 80% recycled material.
- Suitable for all Heat Sources Including Induction
Enameled cast iron cookware
Superior quality enameled cast iron cookware, manufactured in the Invicta foundry and enameling plants established since 1924 in Donchery in the French Champagne Ardenne region known all around the world for its food and wine.
|Chasseur Colours:||Red - inside cream|
0 of 0 reviews