Available, delivery time 2-5 days
Chasseur - Double grill for panini and meat - The CHASSEUR Panini press is ideal for grilling meat, fish or panini effortlessly on both sides at the same time.
This unique grill pan is a rectangular, enamelled cast iron grill pan with a heavy ribbed grill lid to press food down and cook it over a high heat.
How to use it: preheat the empty Panini press with its grill lid placed directly inside the pan on a medium heat for 10 minutes. Oil the pan and grill lid, being careful not to burn yourself. Put the ingredients into the pan, place the ribbed grill lid on the top and press down if necessary. Suitable for all hobs.
- red, black inside
- L 36 x W 25 cm
- weight 5,2 kg
- All cook tops including induction.
- Made in France - produced in the Champagne Ardennes region of France, known the world over for its fine food and wine.
- Each piece of Chasseur Cast Iron Cookware is Unique - every piece is hand cast and crafted in individual sand moulds which are destroyed after each use.
- Manual Enamelling Process - the trademark Chasseur coloured enamel is skilfully applied by hand to each unique piece by trained experts.
- Cast Iron Classique collection have an Optimal Gauge on All Pieces - to promote unsurpassed heat distribution and retention and no hot spots.
- Environmentally Friendly - Chasseur uses up to 80% recycled material.
- Suitable for all Heat Sources Including Induction
Enameled cast iron cookware
Superior quality enameled cast iron cookware, manufactured in the Invicta foundry and enameling plants established since 1924 in Donchery in the French Champagne Ardenne region known all around the world for its food and wine.
0 of 0 reviews