Chasseur - Crêpe Pan 30 cm - Cast Iron
Chasseur - Crêpe Pan 30 cm - Prepare and serve the perfect crêpes at your next brunch with this easy-to-use Crêpe Pan. The vitrobase enamel cast iron exterior provides a smooth "glass like" finish and promotes quick and even heat distribution. The satin black enamel interior forms its own non-stick coating after a few uses. The sloped sides make it easier for maneuvering, and the angled handle increases distance between hand and stovetop for comfort and safety. You can hang it up at the handle.
- 30 cm incl. wooden slide and wood turner
- All cook tops including induction.
- Made in France - produced in the Champagne Ardennes region of France, known the world over for its fine food and wine.
- Each piece of Chasseur Cast Iron Cookware is Unique - every piece is hand cast and crafted in individual sand moulds which are destroyed after each use.
- Manual Enamelling Process - the trademark Chasseur coloured enamel is skilfully applied by hand to each unique piece by trained experts.
- Cast Iron Classique collection have an Optimal Gauge on All Pieces - to promote unsurpassed heat distribution and retention and no hot spots.
- Environmentally Friendly - Chasseur uses up to 80% recycled material.
- Suitable for all Heat Sources Including Induction
- Lifetime limited warranty against manufacturer faults and defects
Enameled cast iron cookware
Superior quality enameled cast iron cookware, manufactured in the Invicta foundry and enameling plants established since 1924 in Donchery in the French Champagne Ardenne region known all around the world for its food and wine.
Lifetime limited warranty
Chasseur® guarantees this quality item to be free from material and manufacturing defects for a limited lifetime from date of purchase, on the proviso the item is used in a normal domestic environment and in accordance with the care and use instructions provided. The limited lifetime warranty covers the item for the lifetime of its original owner, whether it be a gift or self-purchase.
The warranty does not cover damage from commercial use, excessive heat, abrasive or harsh cleaners, carelessness or mistreatment or normal wear and tear (e.g. breakage, scratches, stains, discolouration or other damage to external or internal surfaces which does not impair the functional utility of the cookware).
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Chasseur® will, at its discretion, repair or replace at no charge, unsatisfactory products which are returned to Chasseur®
The benefits to the consumer given by this warranty are in addition to other rights and remedies of the consumer under a law in relation to the goods to which the warranty relates.